I get asked a lot about how to get flat abs… slim the waistline… blast belly fat… lose the menopause belly… and one way to get flat abs and a slim waistline is by using a stability ball! The beauty of a stability ball is that it works all the muscles in the core – not just the front and back like floor ab workouts do, but the SIDES of the muscles as well. That’s why I created my all new Shape, Strengthen and Sculpt Kit! This kit has everything you need to get flat abs, fast!!
- A 200 page e-book with all the movements you need to start working on your waist, abs, and lower and upper belly
- A 3-Week detailed plan that will give you results – fast!
- A stability ball and set of 3 resistance bands – portable, easy-to-use, and effective!
And more – including movements for your upper and lower body, yoga and Pilates exercises, stretches and more. This Shape, Strengthen and Sculpt Kit really will transform your body – including your core! Here are 2 moves to try – you can do these on the floor without a stability ball, but you won’t be working as many muscles or see as great a benefit as when you do use the ball…
This move trims the side of your abdomen AND shrinks your waistline. As with the traditional crunch, proper posture is key to reaping the maximum effectiveness of the ball.
1) Sit on the ball with your knees bent and feet on the floor. Walk your feet forward as you slide your torso down the ball until your lower back presses into the ball. Come into the crunch position. Tuck your tailbone in and reach out through your hips.
2) Exhale as you lift and twist your torso, bringing your right shoulder toward your left knee. Keep your tailbone tucked in throughout. You should feel the muscles in your lower belly firm as they work to stabilize you. Inhale as you return to the starting position. Repeat lifting and lowering for up to 12 repetitions. Then switch sides.
This is a great way to firm and flatten your lower belly – plus it tones your inner thighs. A win-win!
1) Lie on your back with your arms down near your sides, palms facing down. Grasp the ball between your feet with your legs extended at a 90 degree angle to your torso. You’ll really feel it in your inner thighs.
2) Exhale as you curl your lower belly toward your upper belly, lifting the ball up and in. Inhale as you lower. Continue to lift and lower the ball up to 12 times.
So don’t wait – make this year the time you really transform your midsection! It is more than looking good – a strong core promotes a healthy back, good posture, and flexibility and balance. So do it for you, your health, and your attitude!!
Let’s get fitter, together – inside and out,